A Recovery Symposium offers the Central Florida community opportunity to grow grass-roots community-oriented initiatives, cultivate community allies, and develop recovery peer-based programs. Please join our community as we set out to create the blueprint for our community with peer-led recovery!
- People support what they help create!
- Speakers from multiple pathways of recovery share lived experience
- Café Conversations about what’s working and what needs support
- National perspective about a Recovery Community Organization
- Develop local resources & leaders in recovery focused and supportive ways
- Promote community programs or services deemed necessary by local community
Contact Info: Anna Reed firstname.lastname@example.org | 412-601-0934
Ginny LaRue email@example.com | 386-868-8459Central Florida Symposium Flyer